Stabat Mater (band)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2013)|
Stabat Mater is a one-man funeral doom band from Finland. The band was formed in 2001 by Mikko Aspa of Deathspell Omega and Clandestine Blaze fame. Stabat Mater received underground acclaim following a 2002 split album with Worship. For this release, Stabat Mater contributed a track entitled 'Give Them Pain'. Stabat Mater's first full length album was released on July 10, 2009 by Northern Heritage records.
- 2009 - Stabat Mater (S/T CD, NH-066)
- 2002 - Stabat Mater/Worship
- 2003 - A Slow March to the Burial - with Mournful Congregation
- 2004 - Church of the Flagellation - with Bunkur, Malasangre and The Sad Sun
- 2005 - Crushing the Holy Trinity (Father) - with Deathspell Omega
- 2006 - Stabat Mater/A.M.
- 2001 - Rehearsal (also known as Promo 2004)