From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Staccato is a form of musical articulation, signifying an unconnected note.
Staccato may also refer to:
- Johnny Staccato, an American private detective series and its title character
- Staccato Peaks, a series of rock peaks in the south part of Alexander Island
- The Five Man Electrical Band, a Canadian rock group formerly known as The Staccatos
- Staccato, a comic by Shawn Handyside
- Staccato lightning, a form of lightning
- Staccato cough, a type of cough
- Mr. Staccato, a character in The Secret Order of the Gumm Street Girls
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.