From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stack may refer to:
- A pile or mound of something
- Stack (mathematics), a generalization of schemes in algebraic geometry and of sheaves, including algebraic stacks, Artin stacks, and Deligne–Mumford stacks.
- Stack (abstract data type), abstract data type and data structure based on the principle of Last In First Out (LIFO)
- Call stack, stack data structure that stores information about the active subroutines of a computer program
- Stacks (software), a folder view on the Dock of Mac OS X
- Stack-based memory allocation
- Protocol stack, a particular software implementation of a computer networking protocol suite
- Solution stack, a group of software systems, increasing in abstraction from bottom to top
- Stack (C++), a C++ standard container, simulating a stack
- Brian 'Stack' Stevens, a Cornish rugby player
- Joseph Stack, an American who flew an aircraft into an Austin, Texas building to attack the IRS
- Stacks (rapper), the stage name of the rapper Yannique Barker born 1985
- Robert Stack (1919 – 2003) American actor
- Flue gas stacks, the industrial terminology for an industrial plant chimney
- Guitar amplifier stack, as used in guitar terminology
- Smoke stack, a chimney
- Funnel (ship), the smokestack or chimney on a ship
- Stack interchange, a free-flowing grade separated junction between two roads
- The Stack, the interchange of I-10 and I-17 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Stacking (chemistry), also called pi stacking, refers to attractive, noncovalent interactions between aromatic rings
- Stack (often stacks), compactly spaced bookshelves in a library used to house large collections of books.
- Stack (geology), a large vertical column of rock in the sea
- Stack magazine, a bimonthly publication about high school sports
- All pages beginning with "Stack"
- All pages with titles containing "Stack"
- Haystack (disambiguation)
- Stacker (disambiguation)
- Stacking (disambiguation)
- Stak (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.