From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stacking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stacking may refer to:
- Stacking (chemistry)
- Stacking (video game), a 2011 game from Double Fine
- A gang signal made with the hands
- Sport stacking, played using plastic cups
- Dice stacking
- Stacking, a film directed and produced by Martin Rosen
- Stacking, a broadcasting technique
- A type of ensemble learning method in machine learning
- A technique used in reflection seismology
- Amusement ride vehicles stopping and "piling up" due to the track ahead being occupied
- Stacking is a technique in grappling
- Stacking is an image processing technique in photography to reduce noise or add special effects.
- All pages beginning with "Stacking"
- All pages with titles containing "Stacking"
- Stack (disambiguation)
- Block stacking problem, a puzzle in statics
- Shift-and-add, renamed image-stacking method, a form of speckle imaging
- Sphere packing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stacking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.