From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stacking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stacking may refer to:
- Stacking (chemistry)
- Stacking (video game), a 2011 game from Double Fine
- Sport stacking, played using plastic cups
- Dice stacking, a performance art involving dice
- Focus stacking, an image processing technique in photography
- Image stacking, a form of speckle imaging
- Consonant stacking, a feature of some South Asian writing systems
- Verb stacking, a grammatical phenomenon involving concatenation of verbs
- Block-stacking problem, a puzzle in statics
- Stacking guard pass, a technique in grappling
- Stacking, a film directed and produced by Martin Rosen
- Stacking, a technique in broadcast programming
- Stacking, a type of ensemble learning in machine learning
- Stacking, a technique used in reflection seismology
- Stacking, a gang signal made with the hands
- Stacking, a phenomenon where amusement ride vehicles stop and "pile up" due to the track ahead being occupied
- All pages beginning with "Stacking"
- All pages with titles containing "Stacking"
- Stack (disambiguation)
- Stacker (disambiguation)
- Sphere packing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stacking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.