From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stadia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stadia may refer to:
- One of the plurals of stadium; "stadiums" is also used.
- Stadia (length), an ancient unit of distance
- Stadia mark, marks on a telescopic sight's reticle that permit stadiametric rangefinding or altitude measurements
- Stadia rod, a related surveying tool used with telescopic based survey instruments
- Stadiametric rangefinding, a way of measuring distance using a telescope and triangulation
- Helsinki Polytechnic Stadia, a multidisciplinary institution of higher education in Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stadia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.