Ilie Oană Stadium
|Full name||Stadionul Ilie Oană|
|Location||26 Stadionului Street, Ploiești, Romania|
|Broke ground||August 2010|
|Opened||25 September 2011|
|Owner||Consiliul Local Ploiești|
|Field size||105 m × 68 m (344 ft × 223 ft)|
|Petrolul Ploiești (2011–present)|
The Stadionul Ilie Oană is an all-seater football stadium in Ploiești, Romania. It is the current home ground of Petrolul Ploiești. It was inaugurated in September 2011 and has a current capacity of 15,500 spectators.
The construction is built on the site of the former Ilie Oană Stadium, which was completed in 1937.
- The first match to be played at the stadium was an exhibition game between a team of former Petrolul Ploiești, the generation which won the Romanian Cup in 1995, and a selection of former Romanian internationals, amongst which Gheorghe Hagi, Gheorghe Popescu, Viorel Moldovan, Ovidiu Stângă and Daniel Prodan. The former internationals won the match 4-3. The first goal scored on this stadium belonged to Cristian Zmoleanu.
- Petrolul's first competitive match at the stadium was an Liga I game against Dinamo București on 25 September 2011, which ended 5-1 for the Bucharest team. Dinamo player Cosmin Moți scored the first goal of the game and thus the first official goal at new Ilie Oană Stadium.
- "Stadium". FC Petrolul Ploiești (in Romanian).
- "Stadionul Ilie Oană din Ploieşti, cotat de UEFA la patru stele". Adevărul (in Romanian). 10 May 2012.
- "Petrolul s-a întors acasă". FC Petrolul Ploiești (in Romanian). 24 September 2011.