Ilie Oană Stadium
|Full name||Stadionul Ilie Oană|
|Location||26 Stadionului Street, Ploiești, Romania|
|Owner||Consiliul Local Ploiești|
|Field size||105 m × 68 m (344 ft × 223 ft)|
|Broke ground||August 2010|
|Opened||25 September 2011|
|Petrolul Ploiești (2011–present)|
Stadionul Ilie Oană is an all-seater football stadium in Ploiești, Romania. It is the current home ground of Petrolul Ploiești. It was inaugurated in September 2011 and has a current capacity of 15,500 spectators.
The construction is built on the site of the former Ilie Oană Stadium, which was completed in 1937.
- The first match to be played at the stadium was an exhibition game between a team of former Petrolul Ploiești players, the generation which won the Romanian Cup in 1995, and a selection of former Romanian internationals, amongst which Gheorghe Hagi, Gheorghe Popescu, Viorel Moldovan, Ovidiu Stângă and Daniel Prodan. The former internationals won the match 4–3. The first goal scored on this stadium belonged to Cristian Zmoleanu.
- Petrolul's first competitive match at the stadium was a Liga I game against Dinamo București on 25 September 2011, which ended 5–1 for the Bucharest team. Dinamo player Cosmin Moți scored the first goal of the game and thus the first official goal at new Ilie Oană Stadium.
- "Stadium". FC Petrolul Ploiești (in Romanian).
- "Stadionul Ilie Oană din Ploieşti, cotat de UEFA la patru stele". Adevărul (in Romanian). 10 May 2012.
- "Petrolul s-a întors acasă". FC Petrolul Ploiești (in Romanian). 24 September 2011.