|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. (September 2011)|
|Headquarters||New York, NYC, USA|
|Key people||Sylvain Gauthier (CEO)
Jamal Labed (COO)
EasyVista (Formerly known as Staff&Line) is a French company quoted on Alternext, specialising in developing information technology management software packages (managing information technology assets and services): IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management, CMDB and IT inventory. The company distributes its EasyVista software solution in on-premise licence mode or as a SaaS version.
The company was formed in 1988, and is now active in US, Canada, UK, France, Spain, Italy, and Portugal, where it is a member of the itSMF, an organisation aimed at encouraging best practice in IT services management as described in the ITIL framework.
A number of independent bodies and specialists in the IT market have carried out studies to analyse the performance of Staff&Line solutions.
- Pink Elephant: EasyVista has won compatibility certification for 15 service management processes with its EasyVista solution.
- Truffle 100: 100 first French Software Publishers.
- HDI (HelpDesk Institutute)
- itSMF (The IT Service Management Forum)
- BSA (Business Software Alliance)
- AFDEL (French Software Publishers Association)