Staffordshire Ambulance Service
The Staffordshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust was the authority responsible for providing National Health service (NHS) ambulance services in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent in the West Midlands region. Staffordshire Ambulance Service no longer exists following a merger with West Midlands Ambulance Service on 1 October 2007.
- "IPCC to Conduct Independent Investigation into Staffordshire Police and Ambulance Service over Death" (Web). Press Release. Independent Police Complaints Commission. 11 December 2006. Retrieved 2007-01-29.
- "Meal breaks 'a threat to 999 patients' lives'" (Web and print). Burton Mail. Staffordshire Newspapers. 16 January 2007. Retrieved 2007-01-29.[dead link]
- "Service will stay as it is" (Web and print). Staffordshire Chronicle. Express & Star. 20 May 2006. Archived from the original on 2006-11-12. Retrieved 2007-01-29.
- Milmo, Cahal (12 September 2000). "Emergency Services: Portrait of Britain besieged" (Web and print). The Independent. Independent News and Media Limited. Retrieved 2007-01-29.
- Staffordshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Performance rating information from the Healthcare Commission