From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stag usually refers to an adult male deer.
Stag or Stags may also refer to:
- Adult male of some other species; see List of animal names
- Adult male after late castration; see Castration#In veterinary practice
- Stag-moose, an extinct species
- Stag beetle, an insect with "stag horns"
- Fag stag, a gay term
- Stag film, slang for pornographic movie
- Bachelor party or Stag party, a celebration for a man soon-to-be married (often also called a "Stag Night" or "Stag Do")
- Stags, nickname of the Mansfield Town F.C., English football club
- San Sebastian Stags, of San Sebastian College – Recoletos of Manila, a basketball team
- Fairfield Stags, athletics programs of Fairfield University, Connecticut, United States
Arts and letters
- Stag (Amy Ray album), 2001
- Stag (film), a 1997 film starring John Stockwell
- Stag (Melvins album), 1996
- Student Theatre at Glasgow, often abbreviated STaG, the University of Glasgow's Theatre Society
- HMS Stag
- Stag (barque), a famous Nova Scotian clipper ship, built in 1854
- Stag light, term for an isolated lighthouse
- Stag Beer, Beer of metro St. Louis
- South Devon Railway Leopard class, a South Devon Railway 4-4-0ST steam locomotive
- South Trafford Archaeological Group based in Greater Manchester
- Stack (geology), a high solitary rock in the sea
- Stag Arms, a firearms manufacturer located in New Britain, Connecticut
- Stag hunt, in game theory
- Stag profit, made by an investor termed a "stag"
- Triumph Stag, a British car
- Stag (magazine), various American men's magazines
- Special Tactical Anti-Gang, a military featured in Saints Row: The Third
- STAGS, St Albans Girls' School, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.