Stage fright (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stage Fright (film))
|Look up stage fright in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stage fright refers to the anxiety or fear felt by a person called upon to perform before an audience.
Stage Fright may also refer to:
- Stage Fright (1923 film), an Our Gang short subject
- Stage Fright, a 1940 Warner Bros. animated cartoon short directed by Chuck Jones
- Stage Fright (1950 film), directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- Stage Fright (1987 film), an Italian horror film directed by Michele Soavi
- Stage Fright (1989 film), an independent film produced and directed by Brad Mays
- Stage Fright (1997 film), an animated short film by Steve Box which won a BAFTA in 1998
- Stage Fright (2014 film), a horror musical film directed by Jerome Sable
- Stage Fright (album), a 1970 album released by The Band
- "Stage Fright" (The Band song), the title song from the album
- "Stage Fright" (Chic song), 1981
- "Stagefright", a song by Def Leppard on their Pyromania album
- Stage Fright (Motörhead DVD), a 2005 DVD released by Motörhead
- Stagefright (album), an album by the British heavy metal band Witchfynde
- "Stage Fright", the third episode of the first season of Dollhouse
- "Stage Fright" (Only Fools and Horses), a 1991 episode of the BBC situation comedy Only Fools and Horses
- Stage Fright, a Justin Richards novel in the series The Invisible Detective
- Paruresis, also known as stage fright, a type of social anxiety disorder in which the sufferer is unable to urinate in the presence of others
- The book Stage Fright, a spin-off of Undercover Brothers (The Hardy Boys) and Girl Detective (Nancy Drew), released by Simon and Schuster.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stage fright.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.