Stage Right (Pittsburgh)
Stage Right is a theatre company located in the Fox Chapel area of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Established in the mid-1960s, the theatre has staged productions of contemporary plays such as Alan Ayckbourn's Absurd Person Singular, Ken Ludwig's Leading Ladies, Paul Rudnick's I Hate Hamlet, and Yasmina Reza's 'Art'. Stage Right's productions are held in the Boyd Community Center in O'Hara Township and utilizes local actors from Pittsburgh's theatre scene. The company has also produced plays in conjunction with the Pittsburgh New Works Festival.
- "Fox Chapel theater group starts the season with a laugh". TribLIVE. 2009-10-05. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "Stage Right--Past Productions". Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- "Stage Right will present the dry wit of 'Absurd Person Singular'". TribLIVE. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "Stage Right presents new twist on Shakespearean classic". TribLIVE. 2011-10-10. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "Stage Right's 'Art' offers meaty roles to actors". TribLIVE. 2012-02-02. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "Pittsburgh New Works Festival kicks off a four-week run with 18 plays - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette". Post-gazette.com. 2012-08-16. Retrieved 2012-11-18.