From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stalingrad (film))
|Look up Stalingrad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stalingrad is the former name of Volgograd, a city in Russia.
Stalingrad may also refer to:
- Battle of Stalingrad, a 1942–1943 World War II battle, considered as the turning-point of the European theatre of the war
- Stalingrad Madonna, an artwork produced during the battle
- Stalingrad: Dogs, Do You Want to Live Forever?, 1959 West German film
- Stalingrad (1989 film), a Soviet film
- Stalingrad (1993 film), a German film
- Stalingrad (2013 film), a Russian film
- Stalingrad (Eternal Flame album), 1988
- Stalingrad (Accept album), 2012
- Stalingrad (Paris Métro), a metro station in Paris, France
- Stalingrad (book), a 1998 non-fiction book by Antony Beevor
- Stalingrad-class battlecruiser, a cancelled Soviet dreadnought warship
- SS Stalingrad, a Soviet steamship active in the Arctic convoys, and sunk in 1942
- Stalingrad (wargame), a table top wargame, published by Avalon Hill in 1963
- Stalingrad (2005 video game), a Real-time strategy computer game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.