From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stalker (film))
|Look up stalker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stalker is someone who engages in stalking.
- Stalker (Batman Beyond), a supervillain from the Batman Beyond Animated Series
- Stalker (comics), a character from a short-lived DC 'sword & sorcery' comic
- Stalker (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Stalker (Gundam), a character from the anime series Mobile Fighter G Gundam
- Stalker, armoured cyborgs in several of Philip Reeve's novels
- Stalker (1979 film), a 1979 film by Andrei Tarkovsky, based on the Russian novel Roadside Picnic
- Stalker (2010 film), a 2010 film by Martin Kemp
- Stalker (2012 film), a 2012 Irish film
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (series), first-person shooter franchise
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, a first-person shooter loosely inspired by 1979 movie Stalker and the novel Roadside Picnic
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, a prequel to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, a sequel to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, the cancelled sequel to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- Stalker (album), a 1995 dark ambient album by Lustmord & Robert Rich, inspired by the Tarkovsky film
- "Stalker", a song by Aphrodite (artist) from their album "Aphrodite"
- "Stalker", a song by Cascada from their album Original Me
- "Stalker", a song by Goldfinger from their album Disconnection Notice
- "Stalker", a song by Recoil from their album Unsound Methods
- "The Stalker", a song by The Insane Clown Posse from their EP Beverly Kills 50187
- Stalker (novel), a novel partly based on the Russian novel Roadside Picnic
- Stalkers (comics), a 1990s comics limited series
- Stalker (TV series), a 2014 TV series starring Maggie Q and Dylan McDermott
- "Stalker" (CSI), an episode of the American television series CSI
- John Stalker, a former Manchester Police Chief
- The Stalker, ring name for professional wrestler Barry Windham
- Stalk (disambiguation)
- Deer stalking, a British term for the stealthy hunting of deer without hounds or horses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.