From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stall may refer to:
- Stall (enclosure), a small enclosure, as for market goods, or for an animal
- Restroom stall, an enclosure providing privacy to the user of a single toilet in a public restroom
- Market stall, a makeshift or mobile structures for selling market goods or serving food
- Choir stall, seating in a church for the choir
- Stalls, the ground floor seats in a theatre (closer to the stage)
- Bake sale (US), or Cake stall (UK), a fundraising activity
- Stall (engine), the unexpected or unwanted stopping of an engine
- Stall (flight), the loss of effectiveness of an aerodynamic surface
- Compressor stall, the sudden loss of compression in a jet engine
- Stalling (gaming), obstruction of the flow of play while leading in a timed game
- Stalling in pipeline computing introduces a delay before the processor can resume execution
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.