From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stalling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
See Stall (disambiguation) for related topics.
Stalling (or Stallings) can refer to:
- Stalling (gaming), obstruction of the flow of play while leading in a timed game
- Carl Stalling (1891-1972), the famed cartoon music composer who wrote the scores for hundreds of cartoons for Disney and Warner Bros.
- Stallings, North Carolina, a town in North Carolina
- Stallings Field, an airport in North Carolina, USA
- Stallings Island, an archeological site in Georgia with shell mounds
- Gene Stallings, former American football coach
- Jack Stallings, American college baseball coach
- John R. Stallings, American mathematician
- Kevin Stallings, American basketball coach
- Ramondo Stallings, American football player
- Stallings theorem about ends of groups, a theorem by John R. Stallings
- William Stallings, an author who writes on computers and technology.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stalling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.