Stamford (UK Parliament list of constituencies)
The town of Stamford, Lincolnshire has been part of a variety of parliamentary constituencies down the years, as a result of boundary changes.
- Stamford and Grantham 1997–present, under consideration for re-drawing
- Stamford and Spalding 1983 - 1997
- Rutland and Stamford 1918–1983
- Stamford (or South Kesteven) division of Lincolnshire 1885–1918
- Stamford 1295–1307 and 1467–1885
Stamfordian property owners who were eligible to vote - men who met the forty shillings requirement (Forty Shilling Freeholder Act) also had the franchise for the county MPs.
Those who owned property in other places might have had additional votes, as would graduates of the universities.