From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stan may refer to:
- -stan, a Persian suffix meaning "home of", "place of" or "country"
- Hurricane Stan, the 19th storm of the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season
- Mayors and Independents (STAN) - political party in the Czech Republic
- Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara, a state college in Indonesia
- "Stan" (song), a song by Eminem, originally featuring Dido
- Stan (fan), a person who is fan of a celebrity; term inspired by the song
- Stan, Bulgaria, a village in Novi Pazar Municipality, Shumen Province, Northeastern Bulgaria
- Standard Chartered's stock market symbol
- Stan (company), an Australian streaming company
- Stan, short for Stanislav (given name)
- Stan, short for Stanley (name)
- Stan Galazin, American football player
- Professor Stan Heptinstall, British academic and politician
- Stan Lee, American comic book writer
- Stan Mikita, Slovak-Canadian ice hockey player
- Stan Musial, Hall of Fame Baseball Player for the St. Louis Cardinals
- Stan Rogers, Canadian folk singer and songwriter
- Stan! (born Steven Brown), American author, cartoonist and games designer
- Stan (singer), born Stratos Antipariotis, Greek singer
- Stan (surname), a Romanian surname
- Stan (given name), a Romanian given name
- Stan Marsh, one of the main characters in the animated TV series South Park
- Stan (Monkey Island), the recurring salesman character in the Monkey Island adventure games
- Stan Smith (American Dad!), one of the main characters in the animated TV series American Dad!
- Stan Pines, a character from Gravity Falls
- Stan (dinosaur), a Tyrannosaurus rex fossil found in Hell Creek Formation, South Dakota, U.S.
- Stan (horse), a British-American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Stan, abbreviation for orchid genus Stanhopea
- ST segment analysis (in electrocardiography)
- Stan (software), a software package for obtaining Bayesian inference using the No-U-Turn sampler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.