Stan Bunger (born June 8, 1956 in San Francisco, California) is an American broadcast journalist. He is currently the morning co-anchor  at KCBS All News 740 AM/106.9 FM in San Francisco, heard from 5:30 AM to 10 AM each weekday with co-anchor Susan Leigh Taylor. In addition to his anchor duties, Bunger and colleague Steve Bitker host the regular "KCBS Sports Fans" podcast. Bunger was named to the Bay Area Radio Hall of Fame in 2010. He first joined KCBS in 1982 and served until 1992; his current tenure began in 2000.
In addition to anchoring the morning newscasts at KCBS radio, Bunger serves as one of six band members of the Eyewitness Blues Band.
Bunger is a 1973 graduate of Leigh High School in San Jose, California, a 1975 graduate of West Valley College in Saratoga, California, and received his B.A. in 1977 from the Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts (BECA) Department at San Francisco State University. He was named to the San Francisco State University Alumni Hall of Fame in 2011.
- KVML Radio in Sonora, California
- KTHO Radio in South Lake Tahoe, California
- KXRX Radio in San Jose, California
- KNTV Television in San Jose, California
- KFBK Radio in Sacramento, California
- KRLD Radio in Dallas, Texas
- KICU-TV in San Jose, California
- KRON-TV in San Francisco, California
- Bunger's bio from KCBS website
- Article: "Stan Bunger Lands KCBS Morning Job / News veteran to succeed onetime co-anchor Al Hart"