|Member of Parliament|
25 June 1931 |
Fort William, Ontario
Stanley Peter Dromisky (born 25 June 1931 in Fort William, Ontario) was a Liberal party member of the Canadian House of Commons from 1993 to 2004. By career, he has been a professor and a director of the Thunder Bay Art Gallery.
He first attempted to enter Parliament for the Thunder Bay—Atikokan electoral district during the 1988 federal election but lost to incumbent NDP candidate Iain Angus. He defeated Angus in the riding in the 1993 election and was re-elected in 1997 and 2000. Dromisky served in the 35th, 36th, and 37th Canadian Parliaments.
He retired from politics in 2004.
- Teaching Certificate: Canadore College
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Western Ontario
- Bachelor of Education (BEd): University of Toronto
- Master of Education (MEd): University of Wisconsin–Superior
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): University of Florida
|This article about a Liberal Party of Canada Member of the Parliament of Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|