||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (May 2010)|
Stan Hart is a comedy writer with many television credits. His work also appeared for decades in Mad Magazine. He was closely associated with another MAD writer, Larry Siegel; though the two wrote separately for the magazine, both contributed to the off-Broadway musical The Mad Show, and later to The Carol Burnett Show (for which they won multiple Emmy Awards).
Hart is now retired and volunteers his time as a writing consultant with a performing arts school in Westchester County called the Youth Theatre Interactions, Inc.
 Stan Hart's filmography
- Eat and Run (1986) (Movie)
- The Wonderful World of Disney (1981) (TV)
- The Hal Linden Special (1979) (TV)
- Oh, Nurse! (1972) (TV)
- Move (1970) (as Stanley Hart)
- The Carol Burnett Show (1967) TV Series (writer) (as Stanley Hart)
- Wonder Woman: Who's Afraid of Diana Prince? (1967) (TV)
- Complete list of Hart's articles for MAD Magazine
- Stan Hart at the Internet Movie Database
- Stan Hart at the Internet Broadway Database
- Stan Hart Mad Magazine
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|