|Full name||Stanley Hillier|
|Date of birth||1904|
|Place of birth||London, England|
|Playing position||Inside left|
|–1924||Erith & Belvedere|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Hillier was born in London in 1904. He played football for Erith & Belvedere, before joining Bradford City in May 1924. He made 11 first-team appearances with Bradford scoring two goals, all in the Football League, before joining Gillingham in December 1926. He played for Gillingham until 1928, making 26 appearances and scoring four goals.
- Frost, Terry (1988). Bradford City: A Complete Record 1903–1988. Breedon Books Sport. p. 399. ISBN 0-907969-38-0.
- Frost. p. 383. Missing or empty
- Brown, Tony (2003). The Definitive Gillingham F.C.: A Complete Record. Soccerdata. ISBN 1-899468-20-X.
- "History". Erith & Belvedere F.C. official website. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
- "France - Trainers of First and Second Division Clubs". RSSSF. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1900s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|