Stan Woch (born July 8, 1959) is an American artist who has worked in the comics industry. His early career includes work as an assistant to Gray Morrow on the Barbara Cartland Romances and Buck Rogers comic strips. He then worked in the comic book industry as a penciller and inker.
His credits as a penciller include the 1980s Airboy series, DC Comics' New Talent Showcase series, Swamp Thing and World's Finest Comics. He drew part of the "Fables & Reflections" collection of Neil Gaiman's The Sandman series. His credits as an inker include the Airboy series, Batman: Shadow of the Bat, the 1993 Black Orchid series, the 1980s version of the Doom Patrol, and the Robin continuing series.
- Miller, John Jackson (June 10, 2005). "Comics Industry Birthdays". Comics Buyer's Guide. Archived from the original on October 29, 2010.
- Stan Woch (penciller) at the Grand Comics Database
- Bender, Hy (1999). The Sandman Companion. DC Comics. p. 266. ISBN 978-1563894657.
- Burgas, Greg (January 7, 2013). "Comics You Should Own – Sandman". Comic Book Resources. Archived from the original on April 10, 2014.
- Stan Woch (inker) at the Grand Comics Database
- "1986 Jack Kirby Awards". Comic Book Awards Almanac. Archived from the original on September 27, 2013.
- Stan Woch at the Comic Book DB
- Stan Woch at Mike's Amazing World of Comics
- Stan Woch entry, The Comic Strip Project, "Who's Who of Comic Strip Producers", W. WebCitation archive. Accessed January 16, 2011.
|This profile of an American comics artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|