From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stâna or Stana may refer to several villages in Romania:
- Stâna, a village in Socond Commune, Satu Mare County
- Stana, a village in Almașu Commune, Sălaj County
- Stâna, a village in the city of Zalău, Sălaj County
Stana may also refer to the following people:
- Stana Katic, a Canadian actress
- Rastislav Staňa, Slovak ice hockey player
- Stana (musician), real name Aram Alnashéa, Swedish musician, producer, songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.