From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Stand or stand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stand may refer to:
- The upright position of standing
- Stand, Greater Manchester, a residential area in the Metropolitan Borough of Manchester, England
- A partnership (cricket) in cricket
- STAND: A Student Anti-Genocide Coalition
- The Stand Comedy Club, in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle upon Tyne
- ST And, a variable star
- A standing frame, an assistive technology supporting a person who could not otherwise stand erect
- A stand (drill pipe) includes 2 or 3 joints of drill pipe connected together and stood in the derrick on a drilling rig
- A music stand
- A cymbal stand
- A bus stand, a place where public service vehicles are parked between journeys
- A kickstand of a bicycle or motorcycle
- An area of seating in a stadium
- A group of trees can be a stand.
- A tree stand is a hunting platform.
- Stand!, the fourth album by Sly & the Family Stone, considered among their best work
- "Stand!" (song), the title of that album's second single
- "Stand" (R.E.M. song), a 1988 song by R.E.M.
- "Stand" (Jewel song), a 2003 song by Jewel
- "Stand" (Rascal Flatts song), a 2007 song by Rascal Flatts
- "Stand" (Lenny Kravitz song), a 2011 song by Lenny Kravitz
- "Stand" (Poison song), 1993
- Stand (Michael W. Smith album), 2006
- Stand (Avalon album), a 2006 album by Avalon
- Stand (Breaking the Silence album), 2007
- Stand (Irish band), a New York–based Dublin four-piece band
- "The Stand" (song), a 2011 song by Mother Mother
- "The Stand, a song by Hillsong United from their 2006 album United We Stand
- "The Stand", a song by The Alarm
- The Stand, a 1978 novel by Stephen King
- The Stand (TV miniseries), a 1994 miniseries based on the novel
- Stand (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), a supernatural power in the manga, anime and game series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- STAND, an organization fighting against the Virus in the anime Virus Buster Serge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.