Stand Up and Cheer (song)
Stand Up and Cheer was written by Paul P. McNeely in 1909 for use at the University of Kansas, where it is still played today as a secondary fight song, and used as the primary fight song at Ohio University, Athens. It is also played as a secondary fight song at Columbia University.
It is the fight song of:
- Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky,
- Ohio University in Athens, Ohio,
- Montana State University in Bozeman, MT,
- Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, North Dakota,
- Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota
- Franklin College in Franklin, Indiana
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford, Oklahoma
- Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia,
- Grove City College in Grove City, Pennsylvania,
- Haverhill High School in Haverhill, Massachusetts,
- Walter L Sickles High School in Tampa, Florida,
- Clarksville High School in Clarksville, Tennessee,
- South St. Paul High School in So. St. Paul, MN
- Martinsburg High School, in Martinsburg, West Virginia,
- Westlake High School, in Westlake, Ohio,
- South Charleston High School in South Charleston, West Virginia,
- Fenton High School in Fenton, Michigan,
- Madisonville North Hopkins High School in Madisonville, Kentucky,
- Bell County High School in Pineville, Kentucky .
- Oakwood High School in Dayton, Ohio.
- Midpark High School in Middleburg Hts., Ohio.
- North Plainfield High School in North Plainfield, New Jersey
- Quincy High School in Quincy IL.
- Ona Junior High School in Ona, WV.(formerly)
- duPont Manual Magnet High School in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Palo Verde High School, Tucson, AZ
- Upper Arlington High School, Upper Arlington, Ohio,
- William Mason High School, Mason, OH
- Zeeland East High School, Zeeland, MI
- Franklin Heights High School, Columbus, OH
- Orchard Farm High School, St. Charles, MO
- Thomas Worthington High School, Worthington, Ohio
- Worthingway Middle School, Worthington, Ohio
- Kilbourne Middle School, Worthington, Ohio
- Canal Winchester High School, Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Westerville South High School. Westerville, Ohio
- Clinton High School in Clinton, Michigan
- Wichita East High School in Wichita, Kansas
- New Lexington Highschool, New Lexington Ohio
- "CUMB.org Sounds". Columbia University Marching Band. Retrieved 2009-03-20.
- "WKU Fight Song". Western Kentucky University. Retrieved 2008-09-19.
- "Ohio University Marching 110". Ohio University. Retrieved 2008-09-19.
- "Spirit of the West Marching Band". Montana State University. Retrieved 2011-09-18.
- "Audio downloads". Retrieved 2011-06-14.
- "UND School Songs". UND Alumni Association and UND Foundation. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- "Concordia Fight Song". Retrieved 2010-04-26.
- "The Franklin College Fight Song". Franklin College. Archived from the original on 2008-05-06. Retrieved 2008-09-19.
- "SWOSU Fight Song". Retrieved 2013-08-20.
- Studwell, William E. & Bruce R. Schueneman (1998). College Fight Songs: An Annotated Anthology. Binghamton, NY: The Haworth Press.
|This North Dakota–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|