From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Standalone software may refer to:
- Computer software that can work offline, i.e. does not necessarily require network connection to function
- Software that is not a part of some software bundle
- A program that is run as a separate computer process, not an add-on of an existing process
- Standalone program, a program that does not require operating system's services to run
- A portable application, which can be run without the need for installation procedure
- Stand-alone expansion pack, expansion packs that do not require the original game
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.