Standing Knee Deep in a River (Dying of Thirst)
|"Standing Knee Deep in a River (Dying of Thirst)"|
|Single by Kathy Mattea|
|from the album Lonesome Standard Time|
|B-side||"Listen to the Radio"|
|Format||7" single, cassette single|
|Writer(s)||Bob McDill, Dickey Lee, Bucky Jones|
|Kathy Mattea singles chronology|
"Standing Knee Deep in a River (Dying of Thirst)" is a song written by Bob McDill, Dickey Lee and Bucky Jones, and recorded by American country music artist Kathy Mattea. It was released in 1993 as the second single from the album Lonesome Standard Time. The song reached number 19 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||24|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||19|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 217.
- Ruhlmann, William. "Have a Little Faith". Allmusic. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Jurek, Thom. "Love Stories review". Allmusic. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. April 10, 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Kathy Mattea Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Kathy Mattea.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|