From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Stanhope may refer to:
- Stanhope, Victoria, Australia
- Stanhope, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Stanhope, Quebec, Canada
- Stanhope, County Durham, England, UK
- Stanhope, Kent, England, UK
- Stanhope, Peeblesshire, Scotland, UK
- Stanhope, Iowa, US
- Stanhope, Kentucky
- Stanhope, New Jersey, US
- Stanhope Gardens, New South Wales, Australia
- Samuel Stanhope Smith
- Alexander Stanhope Cobbe
- John Stanhope Collings-Wells
- Philip Stanhope Worsley
- Stanhope Wood Nixon
- Stanhopea, a genus of the orchid family. Named after the 4th Earl Stanhope
- Stanhope Car 1904–1906 Twyford Motor Car Company, Brookville, Penn.
- Stanhope (optical bijou), miniature micro-photographic lenses incorporated into novelty collectibles; popular mostly in the 19th and 20th centuries
- The Stanhope Hotel in New York City
- The Spencer-Stanhope family
- First Stanhope/Sunderland Ministry
- Second Stanhope/Sunderland Ministry
- The Stanhope essay prize at Oxford University
- Stanhope (carriage), a horse-drawn gig, buggy or light phaeton
- Stanhope (railways): The colloquial name for third class passenger vehicles on early British railways—open wagons usually without seats; for further information see Railway Regulation Act 1844
- The Stanhope Defense
- Stanhope body, U.S. By Synnestvedt Machine Co. Pittsburg, Penn. 1904
- Stanhope (Mississippi), a Mississippi Landmark
- Stanhope College, the fictional American college attended by DC Comics character Supergirl as Linda Lee Danvers, her secret identity.
- Stanhope Boarding School, the fictional American high school attended by Supergirl in the alternate continuity Supergirl: Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stanhope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.