From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stanislaus)
Stanislav and its variants (Stanislaus, Stanislas, Stanisław, etc.) may refer to:
- Stanislav (given name), a Slavic given name with many spelling variations
- Stanislaus County, California, named after Stanislaus River
- Place Stanislas, a square in Nancy, France, World Heritage Site of UNESCO
- Saint-Stanislas, Mauricie, Quebec, a Canadian municipality.
- Stanisławów, former name of the Ukrainian city Ivano-Frankivsk
- Stanizlav, a fictional train depot in the game TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.
- St. Stanislaus High School, an institution in Bandra, Mumbai, India
- Collège Stanislas de Paris, an institution in Paris, France
- California State University, Stanislaus, a public university in Turlock, CA
- St. Stanislaus College, a secondary school in Georgetown, Guyana
- St Stanislaus College (Bathurst), a secondary school in Bathurst, Australia
- Stanislov (Hasidic dynasty)
- Jesus Estanislao, Secretary of Finance of the Philippines, 1990 to 1992
- Stanislaus, song by Sea Wolf (band), from the 2009 album White Water, White Bloom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.