Stanley Kurtz is an American conservative commentator.
Kurtz is a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center and a former Adjunct fellow with Hudson Institute, with a special interest in America's "culture wars." He has published extensively on family life, child rearing, religion, and psychology in various parts of the world.
His writings on the family, feminism, homosexuality, affirmative action, and campus "political correctness" have appeared regularly for publications such as National Review, Policy Review, The Weekly Standard, The Wall Street Journal, and Commentary.
- Column archives at the National Review
- Column archives at The Weekly Standard
- Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center
- Adjunct Fellow at the Hudson Institute
- Author profile at Simon and Schuster
- Appearances on C-SPAN
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|