Stanley LeFevre Krebs
Throughout his career, he exposed a number of fraud mediums. He employed a secret mirror and caught the medium Henry Slade swapping slates and hiding them in the back of his chair. Krebs exposed the Bangs Sisters by using a secret mirror under the table, which caught them tampering with a sealed envelope. The sisters during the séance would open the envelope and write in it a reply which they would pretend a spirit had written.
He also wrote the book Trick Methods of Eusapia Paladino (1910), which documented the tricks of the medium Eusapia Palladino.
- The Law of Suggestion (1906) reprinted as The Fundamental Principles of Hypnosis (1957)
- Trick Methods of Eusapia Paladino (1910)
- Stanley LeFevre Krebs (1864-1935)
- Michelle Vogel. (2011). Marjorie Main: The Life And Films of Hollywood's "Ma Kettle". McFarland. p. 9. ISBN 978-0786464432
- Kansas Bankers Association. (1916). Proceedings of the Annual Convention of the Kansas Bankers Association. p. 14.
- Gordon Stein. (1996). The Encyclopedia of the Paranormal. Prometheus Books. p. 705. ISBN 978-1573920216
- Joe Nickell. (2001). Real-Life X-Files: Investigating the Paranormal. The University Press of Kentucky. pp. 267–268. ISBN 978-0813122106
- Axel Nissen. (2011). Actresses of a Certain Character: Forty Familiar Faces from Hollywood from the Thirties to the Fifties. McFarland. p. 111. ISBN 978-0786461103