StarToons International, LLC was an animation studio located in the Chicago, Illinois area. It was founded by Jon McClenahan, an animator who had previously worked for other studios like Hanna Barbera. The initial founding of StarToons was in October 1988 and for the most part it provided animation exclusively for Warner Bros. shows, but it also created the popular character Dudley the Dinosaur for the American Dental Association. StarToons officially went out of business in August 2001. Before its demise StarToons had a plethora of exciting projects lined up, such as pilots "Up With the Chickens", "Tuna Sammich", "The Kitchen Sink Gang", "The Neverland Gnomes", and M-7, a Japanese-style anime which was to be animated fully in Chicago. The studio has provided animation for the following cartoons:
- Jetsons: The Movie (1990) - Some scenes. The rest is by Wang Film Productions.
- Tiny Toon Adventures (1990-1992) - 3 half-hour episodes: Henry Youngman Day, Thirteensomething and It's a Wonderful Tiny Toons Christmas Special. Also numerous scenes in the Kennedy Cartoons-animated episodes.
- Darkwing Duck (1991) - Numerous scenes in the Kennedy Cartoons-animated episodes.
- Taz-Mania (1991-1992) - The opening and 2 half-hour episodes: Instant Replay/Taz and the Pterodactyl and Hypnotazed/Mum's n' Taz's.
- McGee and Me (1992) - The animated sequences in 1 episode: In the Nick of Time.
- Animaniacs (1993-1998) - 1 half-hour episode and 27 segments: Bully for Skippy, Wakko's America, What Are We?, Be Careful What You Eat, Slappy Goes Walnuts, The Big Candy Store, Plane Pals, Meatballs and Consequences, Broadcast Nuisance, Guardin' the Garden, Bumbie's Mom, Wally Llama, Chairman of the Bored, Meet Minerva, And Justice for Slappy, Meet John Brain, Critical Condition, Frontier Slappy, MacBeth, Windsor Hassle, Scare-Happy Slappy, Ragamuffins, Karaoke-Dokie, Testimonials, Dot The Macademia Nut, Magic Time, The Brain's Apprentice and There's Only One of You. Also numerous bumpers.
- Secret Adventures (1994) - The animated sequences.
- What-A-Cartoon! (1995) - 1 short: Drip Dry Drips.
- Histeria! (1998-2000) - 9 half-hour episodes: The Wild West, Around the World In a Daze, Writers of the Purple Prose, Dawn of Time, Loud Kiddington's Ancient History, More Explorers, Euro Mania, Communuts and Better Living Through Science.
- Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner (2000) - 1 short: Little Go Beep.