Star Command (film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A crew of space navy cadets on a training mission find themselves forced to fight an enemy fleet for real. They lose their senior officers in the opening battle, then through luck and guile try to defend a helpless colony.
- Jay Underwood .... Ens. Kenneth 'Ken' Oort
- Jennifer Bransford .... Ens. Ali McGinty
- Chris Conrad .... Ens. Tully Vallis
- Tembi Locke .... Ens. Meg Dundee
- Kelly Hu .... Ens. Yukiko Fujisaki
- Ivan Sergei .... Ens. Phillip Jackson
- Eva Habermann .... Ens. Johanna Pressler
- Morgan Fairchild .... Cmdr. Sigrid Ivorstetter
- Chad Everett .... Cmdr. Shane Ridnaur
- Ryder, Jason (August 26, 2009). "An Exclusive Interview with Science Fiction Writer Melinda Snodgrass". Yahoo! Voices. Retrieved December 26, 2013.
|This 1990s science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|