|Owner:||Star Clippers Ltd|
|Operator:||Star Clippers Ltd|
|Port of registry:||
sailing flag: Malta
|Ordered:||18 August 1989|
|Builder:||Scheepswerven van Langerbrugge (Belgium)|
|Laid down:||27 April 1990|
|Completed:||1 May 1991|
|Type:||Barquentine, cruise ship|
|Length:||111.57 m (366 ft 1 in)|
|Beam:||15.14 m (49 ft 8 in)|
|Draught:||5.501 m (18 ft 0.6 in)|
Star Flyer is a four masted barquentine built as a cruise ship, and operated by Star Clippers Ltd of Sweden. A luxury vessel, Star Flyer is a sister ship to Star Clipper. Both sailed under the Luxembourg flag until 2010, and now sail under the Maltese flag.
Media related to Star Flyer at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website of Star Clippers, the operator of the ship
- "Star Clipper" – review of Star Flyer's sister ship by Douglas Ward in The Daily Telegraph, London.
- "Clippers in the Andaman" – review of Star Flyer and Star Clipper by Glenn A. Baker in Cruise Passenger.
- "Cruise the Jurassic coast" – review in The Australian of a cruise in Costa Rica on the Star Flyer.
- Star Flyer at Shipspotting.com.