Star Media Group
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014)|
For the Turkish media group, see Star Media Group (Turkey).
Star Media Group is a division of Toronto Star Newspapers Ltd., which is itself a subsidiary of Torstar Corporation.
Star Media Group assets includes:
- Toronto Star, Canada's largest daily newspaper
- Torstar Syndication Services
- Fantasy Sports
- Torstar Media Group Television
- The Grid (formerly Eye Weekly)
- Canadian Immigrant
- Real Estate News and Dream Homes with Metroland Media Group
- Corporate Information Technology Division
- Wheels.ca, a Canadian automotive website
SMG also manages Torstar's jointly owned interests in:
- Sing Tao Daily (Canada) the largest Chinese language newspaper in Canada with joint stake with Hong Kong-based Sing Tao Daily
- Metro, the largest free daily newspaper in Canada.
- "Wheels.ca". Retrieved 13 January 2013.