Star of India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Star of India may refer to:
- Star of India (gem), one of the largest star sapphires in the world
- Star of India (flag), British Indian flag
- Most Exalted Order of the Star of India (1861 – 1947), an order of chivalry associated with British India
- Star of India (ship), a museum ship in San Diego, USA
- Star of India (film), a British film starring Cornel Wilde
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Star of India.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.