From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stardrive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stardrive, star-drive, star drive, or variant may refer to:
- "star drive", alternate name for star-shaped screw drives, see List of screw drives
- "Stardrive", a 1981 episode of "Blake's 7", see List of Blake's 7 episodes
- Star*Drive, a science fiction campaign setting that was published in 1998 by TSR, Inc. for the Alternity role-playing game.
- "StarDrive", a fictional space drive from the RPG module Star*Drive
- "stardrive", a type of propulsion system found in StarGate, see List of starships in Stargate
- "star drive", a common term in science fiction for a propulsion system to drive spaceships across interstellar distances
- "stardrive", a common term in science fiction for a faster-than-light drive
- "star-drive", a common term in science fiction for a non-Newtonian propulsion system
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.