|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Linda Sloan|
|Elevation||673 m (2,208 ft)|
Starling is bounded on the west by 199 Street, north by 137 Avenue, east by Ray Gibbon Drive, southeast by Anthony Henday Drive (Highway 216), and south by Yellowhead Trail (Highway 16). Big Lake is located a short distance to the northwest of the neighbourhood, while the City of St. Albert is located across 137 Avenue to the north.
Rural West Big Lake
|St. Albert||St. Albert|
|Trumpeter||Rural West Big Lake|
|Rural West Big Lake
(Big Lake Neighbourhood 4)
|Rural West Big Lake||Rural West Big Lake|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100". City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect". City of Edmonton. November 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Big Lake Neighbourhood Two Neighbourhood Structure Plan (Office Consolidation)". City of Edmonton. October 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Big Lake Area Structure Plan (Office Consolidation)". City of Edmonton. September 2011. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- Naming Committee Minutes. City of Edmonton, Naming Committee. 2010-10-27.
|This Edmonton Capital Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|