From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Starling is a family of birds.
Starling may also refer to:
- Starling (surname)
- Jim Starling, a series of novels for children written by Edmund Wallace Hildick
- Starling, a fictional character in the animated television show Storm Hawks
- Starling Marte
- The Starlings, 1990s alternative rock band
- The Starlings, a coloratura soprano duo from the 1930–40s
- Starling, Greater Manchester, a settlement in the Metropolitan Borough of Bury, England
- Armstrong Whitworth Starling, a 1920s British fighter aircraft
- HMS Starling, a Black Swan-class sloop (WWII ship)
- Starling (dinghy), a sailing dinghy
- Starlings, a British comedy drama airing on Sky1
- Starling (architecture), a defensive bulwark, usually built with pilings or bricks, surrounding the supports (or piers) of a bridge or similar construction; can also be spelt sterling
- Starling (software), a light-weight persistent queue server that speaks the MemCache protocol
- Starling Framework, an open source framework for Actionscript development.
- Starling, a member of the Birds of Prey in DC Comics
- STARLING, a macrocomparativistical etymological online database established by Sergei Starostin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.