Stars proposed in religion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stars proposed in religion (disambiguation))
Stars proposed in religion may refer to:
- Kolob, a star proposed in Mormon cosmology
- The Star of Bethlehem, the star that supposedly marked the birth of Christ
- Wormwood (star), a star said to fall to Earth in the Book of Revelation
- Central Fire, a fiery celestial body hypothesized by the pre-Socratic philosopher Philolaus to be positioned at the center of the universe, around which all other celestial objects revolve
- Religious cosmology, a way of explaining the origin, the history and the evolution of the cosmos or universe based on the religious mythology of a specific tradition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.