From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Starseed)
|Look up star seed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Starseed or star seed may refer to:
- Starseeds, individuals who believe they originated from another world, dimension, or planet
- Starseeds, space-traveling creatures used by Outsiders to plant life on planets in Larry Niven's Known Space science fiction series
- Starseed (novel), a 1991 science fiction novel by Spider Robinson and Jeanne Robinson
- Starseed, a 1973 book by Timothy Leary
- "Starseed" (song), a 1994 single by Our Lady Peace
- Starseed launcher, a hypothetical concept of a space exploration system
- Starseed, an alternate term for another space exploration concept, the Astrochicken
- Star Seed, a spark left over from the creation of the universe in He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
- Star seeds, a type of crystal in sentient life in the Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars series
- Starseed (band), South-African/British rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.