From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up startup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Startup or start-up may refer to:
- Booting, an initialization period that computers and electronics go through when first turned on
- Project commissioning, the act of starting for the first time a technical installation
- Startup company, a recently formed company
- Start-Ups: Silicon Valley, a reality television series about startup companies that premiered in 2012
- Antitrust (film), a 2001 thriller film titled Startup in some countries
- Start-Up, a 2000 video game
- Startup.com, a 2001 documentary film about the dot-com start-up phenomenon
- Startup, Washington, a census-designated place in Snohomish County, Washington
- Sign-on, when broadcasters start transmissions on a day
- Startup! song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Startup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.