Type of site
StartupValley, also known as StartupValley.com, is a crowdfunding website that develops venture capital for investment. The company was founded by current CEO Daryl Bryant in August 2012, who had previously founded the web marketing company Hudson Horizons Web. The company is headquartered in Saddle Brook, New Jersey. The company allows American investors with less than a net worth of $1 million to invest directly in private companies, after an August 2012 SEC rule change allowing smaller investors to do so for the first time since 1933.
- Mary Diduch (August 14, 2012). "Portal Builds First Equity Crowdfunding Platform in New Jersey". Hispanic Business. Retrieved September 6, 2012.
- Mary Diduch (August 23, 2012). "SEC postpones talk of crowdfunding regulations". The Record. Retrieved September 6, 2012.
- Tonya Holman (October 28, 2010). "Like Facebook page, help fight cancer". The Record. Retrieved September 6, 2012.
- Esther Surden (August 11, 2012). "NJ Company Roundup: Startup News". New Jersey Tech Weekly. Retrieved September 5, 2012.
- Tijdo van der Zee (August 10, 2012). "Crowdfunding in Amerika gaat nieuwe fase in". NUzakelijk. Retrieved September 6, 2012.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|