State Management of Affairs (Ukraine)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)|
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The State Management of Affairs (Ukrainian: Державне управління справами, Derzhavne Upravlinnya Spravamy, ДУС) is the Ukrainian government agency that is responsible for the management of public and social services which are determined by the president and parliament of Ukraine. The agency does this through the administration of several state owned companies and organisations. It is financed by the government. The president appoints the head of the agency based on the recommendations of his administration.
Companies, institutions and service organizations
- Hotel Ukrayina
- Airlines Ukraine
- Boryspil International Airport ("Hall of Official Delegations")
- Harant - servis (catering)
- Derzhpostachannya (government post)
- Cossack Hall (restaurant)
- Ukrzhytloservis (Ukranian housing service construction, dealer of Saeco products)
- Komunar (beauty salon, clothing alteration, medical et al.)
- Administrative Buildings Management (leasing company for office properties)
- Avtobaza DUS (motor pool)
- President-Hotel (Closed Joint Stock Company)
- Hotel Dnipro (Open Joint Stock Company)
Sanatoriums and resorts
- Zori Ukrayiny resort and sanatorium (Yalta)
- Pivdenny sanatorium (Yalta)
- Chornomorsky sanatorium (Yalta)
- Hurzuf sanatorium (Hurzuf)
- Alushta sanatorium (Alushta)
- Artek international children's camp (Hurzuf)
- "Raduha" (Bakhchysarai Raion children's camp and home)
- Morshyn sanatorium (Morshyn, West Ukraine)
- Crystal Palace sanatorium (Truskavets, West Ukraine)
- Zbruch sanatorium (Husyatyn, West Ukraine)
- "Svitanok" children's camp (Kiev)
- Koncha-Zaspa sanatorium and holiday home (Kiev)
- "Pushcha-Vodytsia" recreation park (Kiev)
- Kindergarten 73 and 182
- "Semashko" sanatorium and preventive health institute (Kislovodsk, Russia)
- "Ukraine" sanatorium (Yessentuki, Russia)
- "Psou" holiday home (Tsandryphsh, Georgia)
- "Expocenter" (national exposition centre)
- "Ukrainian House" (national centre of business and cultural cooperation)
- "Ukrayina" (national institute of the arts)
- Ukranian cultural centre (Moscow)
National parks and nature reserves
- Crimean (nature reserve)
- Azov-Sivash (national park)
- "Bilo-ozerske" (forestry department)
- "Zalissya" (lodge)
- "Synyohora" (lodge)
- "Ukraine Press" (publishing)
- "Ukrinvestbud" (investment)
- "Zhytomyr" (brewery)
- "Prioritety" (institute of science)
- Research institute of preventative and clinical medicine.
- "Feofaniya" hospital
- "Polyclinic 1"
- "Polyclinic 2"
- Institute of public health research
- Pharmaceutical department
- "Mazhihiria office space leased." Ura-inform.com website, 27 February 2012. Accessed 10 April 2013.
- "Avtobaza DUS" Pravda.com.ua. Accessed 10 April 2013.
- "Government motor pool." President.gov.ua. 13 January 2012. Accessed10 April 2013.
- "Bankova garage." Pravda.com.ua. Accessed10 April 2013.
- "Crimean estates." Pravda.com.ua. Accessed 10 April 2013
- "Reconstruction of state residences in Crimea." Ua.money.comments.ua. 31 August 2011. Accessed 10 April 2013
- "Chornomorsky sanatorium." B2btoday.com.ua. Accessed 10 April 2013
- "Svitanok." Svitanok.gov.ua. Accessed 10 April 2013
- Питання Державного лікувально-оздоровчого управління "Issues of the state curative-health administration." Declaration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
- "Synyohora." Pravda.com.ua 26 September 2012. Accessed 10 April 2013.
- "Polyclinic 1" Hischool.com.ua. Accesssed 10 April 2013
- Official website
- List of residents in the holiday houses "Koncha-Zaspa" and "Pushcha-Vodytsia"[dead link]
- Video from TVi on how State Management of Affairs conducts its affairs (YouTube)
- Affairs from State Management of Affairs