Georgia State Route 114
|Maintained by GDOT|
|Length:||12.7 mi (20.4 km)|
|South end:||SR-68 at the Alabama state line southwest of Chattoogaville|
|SR 100 in Summerville|
|North end:||US 27 / SR 1 / SR 100 in Summerville|
The route begins at the Alabama state line as a continuation of Alabama State Route 68. The highway runs parallel to the Chattooga River, going through the towns of Chattoogaville and Lyerly before reaching Summerville. In Summerville, SR 100 has a short concurrency with SR 114 until they both reach their northern terminus at an intersection with US 27/SR 1.
The entire route is in Chattooga County.
|Chattoogaville||0.00||0.00||SR-68 west||Continuation into Alabama|
|Summerville||12.2||19.6||SR 100 south||Southern end of SR 100 concurrency|
|12.7||20.4||US 27 / SR 1 / SR 100||Northern terminus; northern end of SR 100 concurrency|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Google Inc. "Route of SR 114". Google Maps (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=GA-114+E&daddr=GA-100+N%2FGA-114+E&hl=en&ll=34.425036,-85.366516&spn=0.30132,0.441513&sll=34.477698,-85.348269&sspn=0.001176,0.001725&geocode=FXDOCwIdHNPn-g%3BFSYVDgIdeLDp-g&oq=Summer&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=19&t=m&z=11. Retrieved June 14, 2013.
- "National Highway System: Georgia" (PDF). United States Department of Transportation. May 8, 2009. Retrieved June 14, 2013.
- Media related to Georgia State Route 114 at Wikimedia Commons
- Georgia Roads (Routes 101-120)
- Georgia State Route 114 on State-Ends.com
|This U.S. state of Georgia road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|