State of Play
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
State of Play may refer to:
- State of Play (band), a band formed by Curve members Toni Halliday and Dean Garcia that existed from 1985 until 1989.
- State of play (political term), a term often used by NATO to mean "the progress made" or "state of affairs".
- State of Play (conference series), a series of conferences which deal with issues arising from the intersection of virtual worlds and real world laws and economies
- State of Play (TV serial), a serial produced by the BBC which tells the story of a newspaper's investigation into the death of a young woman
- State of Play (film), a political thriller released in 2009, adapted from the BBC television drama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.