State of war
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
State of war may refer to:
- War, conflict between states, nations, or other parties
- State of War (2006), a book by James Risen which makes numerous controversial allegations about CIA activities
- State of War (game), a real-time strategy game, developed by Cypron Studios and published by Crystal Interactive in 2001
- The State of War (Polish: Stan Wojenny) (1981-1983), when the government of the People's Republic of Poland drastically restricted normal life in an attempt to crush political opposition
- State of War (novel), the first novel by Filipino author Ninotchka Rosca.
- State of War web game, a free web based community for strategy games.
- Declaration of war, a formal act by which one nation goes to war against another
- Perpetual war, a war with no clear ending conditions
- United Kingdom
- Secretary of State for War (1794-1801, 1854-1964), was a British cabinet-level position
- Secretary of State for War and the Colonies (1801-1854), was a British cabinet-level position
- Under-Secretary of State for War
- Under-Secretary of State for War and the Colonies
- Secretary of State for War (France), one of the four or five specialized secretaries of state in France during the Ancien Régime
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.