State university (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A state university is a state-funded institution in one of the state university systems in the United States.
State university may also refer to:
- A public university (i.e., a tertiary education institution that is or public-/government-sponsored or administered)
- State university (India), state-funded public universities in India
- State university (Philippines), public universities in the Philippines
- State university (Russia), public universities in Russia
- List of universities in Ukraine, public universities in Ukraine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.