From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stateless in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stateless may refer to:
- Anarchism, a political philosophy opposed to the institution of the state.
- Stateless communism, which Karl Marx predicted would follow capitalism and socialism
- Stateless nation, a group of people without a nation-state
- Stateless society, a society that is not governed by a state
- Statelessness, the legal and social concept applicable to persons who are not citizens or subjects of any state
- State (computer science), relating to the configuration of information
- Stateless protocol, a communications protocol that treats each request as an independent transaction that is unrelated to any previous request
- Stateless firewall, that treats each network frame (or packet) in isolation
- Stateless IP/ICMP Translation algorithm, an IPv6 translation mechanism
- Stateless (Lene Lovich album), 1978
- Stateless (band), a Leeds, England-based alternative band
- Stateless (Unwed Sailor album), 2002
- "Stateless", a song by U2 from The Million Dollar Hotel: Music from the Motion Picture
- Stateless, a film by Chris Morrissey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.